Please familiarize yourself with the instructions BEFORE you start mixing the putty. Once, you
start mixing the putty it will begin to SET so WATCH YOUR TIME!!!!
1. Wash Hands-lotions and gloves may ruin impression material
2. Have child brush their teeth, rinse well- clean teeth equals clear impressions
3. Have child sit in chair in front of you-usually allows for easier impression taking
(the putty has been SPLIT in order for you to do 2 UPPER impressions)
1. Take #1 purple putty and #1 white putty (use 1/2 of white + 1/2 of purple) QUICKLY mix putty for ONLY 35-40 seconds-- TRY to remove the white streaks.
2. After the 35-40 seconds, ROLL the putty into a fat hot dog and quickly place the putty on the top of the tray on the netting. PUSH the putty up against the rim of the tray-the putty should be HIGHER than the rim-this will give the child a lot of putty to SINK into.
3. Place in the child's mouth and have them bite down firmly and HOLD still for 1 minute. The whites of their teeth NEED to be completely buried in the putty.
4. Take impression out of their mouth rinse with water, pat dry and put in bag. (leave the putty on the tray)
REPEAT STEPS ABOVE WITH Kit/PUTTY #2
(you will be mixing the remaining purple putty + white putty)
SEND BOTH Impressions to Unity Smile Design
We will email you upon receipt of your impressions. The Pageant flipper will be fabricated and mailed in 9 days + 3 business days for shipping unless a RUSH option is chosen.